Spend Management - Within Freight
In most Companies there are significant savings opportunities "hidden" in the spend data generated by typical enterprise systems. A detailed spend analysis often provides a whole new perspective on where the Money goes and suggest new ways to cut costs. Here's how.
All ITR services are related to spend management, which means that
- Benchmarking your costs will be based on a spend analysis
- Tendering your freight is based on Benchmarking results and recorded spending
- Measuring actual savings will be based on comparing old spending versus new spending
- Freight bill post audit is based on actual spending which often results in substantial credit notes
- Spending is monitored and managements reports are provided in accordance with your individual requirements
Spend analysis is not simply a project, but an integral part of the procurement and post audit and therefore we categorize our services within the field of end Management.
ITR focuses on both short term and long term achievements for you. The reason is that you shall not end at starting point again when freight providers asks for renegotiation but instead ITR supports you so you can achieve continiously improvemts. If you can measure it, you can control it. If you are making decisions based on the spend analysis of year past, you can be assured there are more savings to be found.